Delta Car rent-a-car Montenegro is a family owned company that runs a wide fleet of brand new vehicles.
We are available on the phone 24/7, both in Russian and English. We have efficient “on road” service that guarantees you immediate help in case of unexpected setbacks.
We are qualified to provide the best possible service on your arrival and departure at/from the airport as well as at any address of residence within borders of Montenegro.
The rented car is paid at the delivery either by main credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex) or cash.
Please read the general rental conditions for renting a car in Montenegro with Delta Car:
- Minimum rental charge is one day (24 h)
- If daily rate is exceeded by more than two hours an additional day will be charged.
- Minimum drivers’ age is 23 years.
- A valid driver’s license held for at least 3 years is required.
- Rental charges must be paid in cash or by credit card (VISA, MASTER, AMEX, DINERS).
- VAT is included in price.
- Insurance (CDW and TP) are included in price.
- Unlimited mileage for territory of Montenegro.
- Fuel is not included in price.
- Customer is obliged to return the vehicle with the same fuel level as during pick-up.
- Crossing State border is not allowed without written permission from DELTA CAR.
- Parking and traffic fines are client’s responsibility.
- In the case of lost keys or documents, the €500,00 fine must be paid.
- Special rates are provided for long term rental.
- Only persons indicated in the car rental Contract can drive the rented car.
The insurance is Kasko (CDW and TP), which means that it covers all kind of damage including theft.
Insurance does not cover the following:
- damage to the tires, wheels, windscreen, underside of the car and interior of the car.
- damage caused when driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicating substances.
- damage of the vehicle caused when driving without a valid driving license or if the driver is not authorized in Contract.
POLICE RECORD IS OBLIGATORY FOR ALL TYPES OF INSURANCE
Without police record full amount of damage or theft will be charged to a Renter. (Call 122 to ask for Police assistance)
In case of the accident or any damage the Renter is obliged to immediately inform Police and DELTA CAR about the situation and follow their instruction.
Police record is obligatory even under circumstances when the Renter was not present at the time when the damage was done.(e.g. the damage done at the parking lot by unknown person).
Police record is obligatory even in case of a scratch on the car.
All interpersonal right and obligation are regulated by the car rental Contract the Renter signs when taking over the vehicle.